CROATIA YOGA SAILING
YOGA RETREAT AND SAILING HOLIDAY
Our Croatian yoga retreat / sailing holiday itinerary is like no other. You will have yoga classes in the morning (depending on the day), daily swim stops and evening meditation before heading out to explore a new town/port every day.
Yoga classes are an hour long in some of the most breath taking settings you've ever taken a class. There is still time to explore world famous islands, such as Vis, Korčula and Hvar where you can wander the streets, explore the old castle and enjoy sunset cocktails.
As you sail Croatia, you have the freedom to relax as you please with a book, sun baking, chatting with your fellow yoga retreat guests or learn to sail with your skipper.
Yoga Sailing Itinerary
Saturday: Split (Marina Kaštela) to Milna (Brac) Evening meditation
Sunday: Milna to Vinogradse Bay / Hvar
Sail to Vinogradisce Bay (Pakleni Island)
Sunset cocktails at Hula Hula Bar
*Optional water taxi from Vinogradisce Bay to Hvar is 100 Kuna (approx €13 return trip)
Monday: Vinogradse Bay to Vis
Swim stop / Submarine Silo
Tuesday: Vis to Korčula
Swim stop at Sčedro
Wednesday: Korčula to Pomena
Swim stop in the National Park
Cycle the lake
Thursday: Pomena to Okuklje
Afternoon swim stop
PM meditation overlooking the bay
Friday: Okuklje to Dubrovnik
AM yoga overlooking the bay
Lunch / swim stop
Sail to Dubrovnik
Afternoon meditation before exploring the Old Town
Saturday: Disembark by 08:00
- Champagne arrival
- Daily yoga and meditation with qualified experts
- Seven days accommodation on board your luxury yacht
- Full crew: Skipper, hostess & yoga instructor
- Your weekly marina & port fees (circa €550)
- Fuel (circa €200)
- One way delivery fee (€500)
- Final cleaning fee (€200)
- Tourism taxes
- Breakfast and lunch, fresh every day on board
- BYO alcohol on board
- Learn how to sail free of charge, or test your skills
- Travel with your own group, solo or as a couple
- Snorkelling gear
- Always a small group on board (max 7 guests)
- A private yacht for a fraction of the cost to do it yourself
- Wifi (4G unlimited data)
- No hidden charges or 'departure taxes'
BOOK YOUR YOGA SAILING HOLIDAY
We only have a limited number of available spaces on each boat, so get in quick. Places are on a first come, first served basis.
Remember, cabins are on a double-share basis so buddy up and book your cabin today.
For group bookings of 8 or more, contact us so we can arrange for your own private boat(s).
If you'd like to request your own boat for dates outside the advertised dates, please contact us to request a private charter.